Sam pre-games before they record, Bev plays an April Fool's prank, they both chat a bit about their Easter holiday, lament about how unprepared they are for gardening season, Bev shares her first seed swap experience, they discuss goat feeding and bathroom habit oddities, and Sam reads our first ever listener farm story!
- Get Awesome Extras on Patreon!
- How Bev Named Her Goats
- Sweet Bee's Dog Hankies
- @paradiseindiguisehobbyfarm was the Seed Swap hostess!
- Fiery Ferments book, and interview
- Baby Goat Pet Barn
- Symptoms & causes of copper deficiency in goats
- Sweetlix Meat Maker goat minerals
- Copper Bolus for goats it's good for about a year!
- Bev tried to find a good YouTube video of how to properly help a chicken vomit. Every video was either ridiculously inhumane (vomiting a chicken that doesn't need it, or failed to give the chicken proper time to breath), or so amateur she couldn't tell if the info they gave was sound.
- Bev's Homestead Management Binder
- Super cool growler
- Robot slipping on bananas it's 1:30 in, but really, you should watch whole thing!
- @twinarrowsfarm sent in this week's farm story
Some of the the links in the show notes are affiliate links from which we may make a small commission should you use them to make a purchase. Read our full disclosure statement here. While using a link won't affect your purchase in any way, you could look at it as though you've bought us a drink. Cheers!