Sam brunches, Bev takes a brewery tour and meets a new IG friend, they plan a sleepover then a field trip to a football game! Farming topics include free-ranging your chickens, the hen to roo ratio, hatching duck eggs using a hen or an incubator, Sam’s new favorite farm thing to order from Ebay, the struggles of feeding and vaccinating baby goats, and more garden plans along with some of the mistakes they made their first-year gardening.
- This Episode was brought to you by our Patreon Members!
- Homestead Beer Company
- Bev's super cool growler keg thing
- @farm.her.talk -Bev & Sam will be guests on May 23rd
- Saying Goodbye to a Garden on The Living Homegrown Podcast with Theresa Loe
- A good video on vaccinating a baby goat...duh, give them a bottle while they do it. That's what Bev was missing!
- @5RFarmOregon She hosts #turkeysnoodsunday on IG & sells soap!
Some of the the links in the show notes are affiliate links from which we may make a small commission should you use them to make a purchase. Read our full disclosure statement here. While using a link won't affect your purchase in any way, you could look at it as though you've bought us a drink. Cheers!