Bev & Sam revisit animal by-products in feed, talk a bit about Mad Cow Disease, holding animals to the same standards as people, when your own dog attacks your chickens, saving a neighbor’s turkey eggs after an accident with mama turkey, suicide rates in the farming community, neighboring, integrating baby ducks together, and chicken saddles.
- This episode is brought to you by Henny & Roo! Use code DRINKANDFARM at www.hennyandroo.com to save 10% on your first box when you subscribe.
- The drinks for this episode were sponsored by @Thimbleworks Cheers lady!
- This Episode is brought to you by our Patreon Contributors! You guys are the greatest!
- All about Mad Cow Disease
- What's wrong with feeding pigs & poultry animal by-products?
- How the AWA feels about animal by-products in feed
- What a "Vegetarian Fed" label really means (we disagree with a lot of this article (like chickens eating chicken, but what the label means is important)
- Check out @lipstick_and_chickens adorable house chickens!
- Article about high farmer suicide rates
- Teledoc for online health care access
- Thimblework's adorable Etsy shop!
- The Drink & Farm Shop
Some of the the links in the show notes are affiliate links from which we may make a small commission should you use them to make a purchase. Read our full disclosure statement here. While using a link won't affect your purchase in any way, you could look at it as though you've bought us a drink. Cheers!