We know what you're thinking. This is an episode where Bev and Sam get drunk and giggle about animal private parts. WRONG. We have a very dignified discussion about male pigs, and some unfortunate side effects that occur when they are sexually maturing.....while living in your house. They also discuss planting blueberry bushes, their favorite college football teams, how chickens and ducks procreate, giving goats their CD&T shots and trimming hooves, poultry lice, and Sam makes a lot of goat noises. They feel like it goes without saying you probably shouldn't listen to this episode with tiny humans, but hey, we aren't going to tell you how to raise your kids because there's definitely more than one right way to do it.
- The Glass Goat makes the awesome goat glass Bev drank her Gose out of
- OOPS! Bev put Ammonium Sulfate, not Ammonium Chloride on her soil to lower the PH for happy blueberries
- Watch Drunk History
- Join our exclusive Patreon page!!
- Poultry Lice info Bev had good luck treating with both DE & Sevin Dust. Sam keeps DE in the dust bath
- Join Bev's Book Club!
- Check out this Pin about goat toys, and give Bev a follow on Pinterest.
Some of the the links in the show notes are affiliate links from which we may make a small commission should you use them to make a purchase. Read our full disclosure statement here. While using a link won't affect your purchase in any way, you could look at it as though you've bought us a drink. Cheers!