Sam and Bev chat about how they became crazy chicken ladies, why you just have to dive into the chicken life and learn as you go, and other animals they have or are planning for.
While this episode isn't explicit by any means, they do discuss animal copulation, male goat parts, and use a tiny bit of strong language to describe people who make unsolicited mean comments on the internet. Mildly pearl clutching by great-grandma's standards, and might require uncomfortable conversations with tiny humans should you listen with them.
- Sam's Instagram
- Sam's Blog
- Sam's You Tube Channel
- Sam's Facebook
- Bev's Instagram
- Bev's Blog
- Bev's Book Club
- Bev's Facebook
- How to Speak Chicken by Mellissa Caughey
- Henny & Roo - Subscription box for chickens and the people that love them
- Fish Tank Water Heaters & Chicken Nipples
- See what a Barnevelder Roo & Hen look like
- Let's Hatch Chicks by Lisa Steele
- Subscribe to Bev's weekly newsletter
Some of the the links in the show notes are affiliate links from which we may make a small commission should you use them to make a purchase. Read our full disclosure statement here. While using a link won't affect your purchase in any way, you could look at it as though you've bought us a drink. Cheers!