Bev & Sam talk about Bev's deer incident and all the other hot mess things going on at Bev's place, some tips for when you can't stop in time when a deer darts in front of you, processing ducks for meat, learning from other Instagram homesteaders, gratefully and unapologetically raising and processing meat, seeing guinea fowl up close for the first time, the peanut episode of Rotten and food allergies, banding a goat, more questionable instagram hashtags, and the most adorable donkey ev-ah!
- This episode is brought to you by Henny & Roo! Use code DRINKANDFARM at www.hennyandroo.com to save 10% on your first box when you subscribe.
- The drinks for this episode were sponsored by @AshleyKirnan Cheers lady!
- Thank you to our Patreon Contributors! We are seriously nothing without you all!
- Check out the photos of Bev's wrecked truck and the day with @farm2tablemama processing ducks
- The Rotten Series
- Join the Facebook group!
- Shop on Amazon using our banner
- Rate us on iTunes
- Snag a sticker or wine tumbler from the Drink & Farm shop!
- Go see Fern the Donkey
Some of the the links in the show notes are affiliate links from which we may make a small commission should you use them to make a purchase. Read our full disclosure statement here. While using a link won't affect your purchase in any way, you could look at it as though you've bought us a drink. Cheers!