Sam & Bev discuss toasters V. toaster ovens, Bev tells the story of the un-hatchable eggs, have real talk about heat lamps, discuss early observations of Cornish rock cross meat chickens, new information on hatching ducklings in the incubator, vent sexing ducklings, have a super long but fabulous discussion about the Rotten episode Milk Money, attitudes towards food consumption, and how perception can affect your life.
- We’re ABSOLUTELY thrilled to share our first sponsor with you, Henny & Roo! Use code DRINKANDFARM at www.hennyandroo.com to save 10% on your first box when you subscribe.
- This Episode is also brought to you by our Patreon Contributors! You guys are the greatest!
- Small Animal Heat Pad
- Cozy Coop heat Panel
- Food Spending by Country
- Multi-state E. coli outbreaks since 2006
- NORSE dashboard to check current and past food borne illness outbreaks by food and state
- How Harvey Washington Wiley started the FDA according to Adam Ruins Everything
- Tips on Washing Produce (Oops! E coli is actually hard to wash off)
- JOIN OUR COOL CLUB!
- Watch the Peanut episode of Rotten next
- Purchase a sticker from the shop
Some of the the links in the show notes are affiliate links from which we may make a small commission should you use them to make a purchase. Read our full disclosure statement here. While using a link won't affect your purchase in any way, you could look at it as though you've bought us a drink. Cheers!