Sam & Bev meet for the first time EVER and talk all about it and the alefest, follow up on goat de-worming practices and keeping chickens cool in the summer, Sam gets her final flock diagnosis and they chat about how sometimes bad things happen despite good flock management, and Bev tells all about her back & hip issue and how cool it was to watch the turkeys hatch.
This episode is brought to you by:
- Henny & Roo! Use code DRINKANDFARM at www.hennyandroo.com to save 10% on your first box when you subscribe.
- First Saturday Lime! Use code #DRINK at www.firstsaturdaylime.com to save 10% every time you lime.
- Grubbly Farms! Use code WINE20 at www.grubblyfarms.com to save 20% on your next order of delicious black soldier fly larvae.
- This Episode is brought to you by our Patreon Contributors! You guys totally make this podcast happen!
- FAMACHA - Thank you Erin!!
- Keeping Chickens Cool Naturally
- Avian Leukosis
Some of the the links in the show notes are affiliate links from which we may make a small commission should you use them to make a purchase. Read our full disclosure statement here. While using a link won't affect your purchase in any way, you could look at it as though you've bought us a drink. Cheers!