Sam & Bev discuss container gardening and critter issues, Bev builds something (sort of), herbs for chickens, vegetarian fed omnivores, the new selfies, being open minded, making time to create efficiency, more about the Naperville Alefest, and what hatcheries do with rooster chicks.
Our chat about vegetarian fed omnivores needs follow up. Be sure and check out the links in the show notes to see the varying opinions on this matter, and watch out for a minisode ALL about our follow up on the subject next week. In the meantime, let us know what you think in the infamous Facebook group.
- This episode is brought to you by Henny & Roo! Use code DRINKANDFARM at www.hennyandroo.com to save 10% on your first box when you subscribe.
- The drinks for this episode were sponsored by @AshleyKirnan Cheers lady!
- This Episode is brought to you by our Patreon Contributors! You guys are the greatest!
- Discuss this week's episode in the shiny new Facebook group!
- Hear the free minisode here
- Why you should consider using oregano for your flock
- What's wrong with feeding pigs & poultry animal by-products?
- How the AWA feels about animal by-products in feed
- What a "Vegetarian Fed" label really means (we disagree with a lot of this article (like chickens eating chicken, but what the label means is important)
- Invited Paperie's Etsy Shop and Instagram
Some of the the links in the show notes are affiliate links from which we may make a small commission should you use them to make a purchase. Read our full disclosure statement here. While using a link won't affect your purchase in any way, you could look at it as though you've bought us a drink. Cheers!