Bev & Sam discuss what their podcast is really about, making Instagram a friendlier place, ulcerative enteritis in chickens, an update on the turkey eggs, why Bev will never open open a dud hatching egg again, not believing your kids when they say an egg seems extra gross, Bev treats her first goat illness, and they answer some fun listener questions.
This episode is brought to you by:
- Henny & Roo! Use code DRINKANDFARM at www.hennyandroo.com to save 10% on your first box when you subscribe.
- First Saturday Lime! Use code #DRINK at www.firstsaturdaylime.com to save 10% every time you lime.
- Grubbly Farms! Use code WINE20 at www.grubblyfarms.com to save 20% on your next order of delicious black soldier fly larvae.
- This Episode is brought to you by our Patreon Contributors! Don't forget to join in at the swag level in June to get a surprise in July!
- Order shirts through July 10th or so? We can't find the closing date.
- Ulcerative Enteritis
- The first episode of Drink & Farm
- Why Bev started homesteading
Some of the the links in the show notes are affiliate links from which we may make a small commission should you use them to make a purchase. Read our full disclosure statement here. While using a link won't affect your purchase in any way, you could look at it as though you've bought us a drink. Cheers!