Bev & Sam are not huggers, but they might hug you if you catch them at the right time at the Naperville Ale Fest! They have a lot of podcast updates and housekeeping, some follow up on how Bev feels about chicken personalities, coming up with a tag line and name for the listeners, discuss Marek's disease and biosecurity practices that could protect your flock, getting a necropsy, the shortage of vets rural areas are struggling with, and the clean plate club.
This episode is brought to you by:
- Henny & Roo! Use code DRINKANDFARM at www.hennyandroo.com to save 10% on your first box when you subscribe.
- First Saturday Lime! Use code #DRINK at www.firstsaturdaylime.com to save 10% every time you lime.
- Grubbly Farms! Use code WINE20 at www.grubblyfarms.com to save 20% on your next order of delicious black soldier fly larvae.
- This Episode is also brought to you by our Patreon Contributors! You guys are the greatest! Don't forget to join so you can get something awesome in July
- Get your ticket to The Naperville Ale Fest
- A link to buy shirts will go here. Sorry they aren't up yet!
- Save Ferris - Spam
- Margin Protection Program for Dairy Farmers
- Follow Sam on IG
- Follow Bev on IG
- Marek's Disease
- @country_fried_tina on IG
- Article about rural vet shortage
Some of the the links in the show notes are affiliate links from which we may make a small commission should you use them to make a purchase. Read our full disclosure statement here. While using a link won't affect your purchase in any way, you could look at it as though you've bought us a drink. Cheers!