Bev & Sam talk local wine and light beer, give updates on all their fun farming things, chat about chickens in the garden, talk bees & almonds (did you do your homework!?), shirts with roosters on them, other farm attire, and questionable hashtags on Instagram.
- This Episode is brought to you by Our Patreon Contributors! You guys are the bees knees!
- Na zravie - New Winery near Bev!
- Edible Landscaping With a Permaculture Twist
- A Real Egg Candler
- Hen Hydrators
- Hori-hori knife - Bev's new favorite gardening tool!
- Gardening with Chickens
- Henny & Roo - a subscription box for chicken keepers
- The sustainability of almonds
- Pollinating almonds
- Honey Bees perspective article
- Bev's favorite Schwan Man things - tamales, guacamole, turkey meatballs, chicken enchiladas, breakfast skillet
- Fluffy Layers Tank Top
- The Living Homegrown Podcast - Bev's first interview with Theresa
- The Rotten Series - Watch the episode about chickens next!
- Join our email list so you don't miss an episode
Some of the the links in the show notes are affiliate links from which we may make a small commission should you use them to make a purchase. Read our full disclosure statement here. While using a link won't affect your purchase in any way, you could look at it as though you've bought us a drink. Cheers!