Bev & Sam discuss their ancestry, more goat stuff, tinctures for sour crop and bumble foot, do a little follow up on Cornish Rock Cross meat chickens, perform a live Google search for your entertainment, and give you the freedom to change your mind about things.
- Ohio does have rattlesnakes, Bev has just been lucky enough not to see one
- Snakes as rodent control
- The Story behind Chicken Selfie Sunday - From Sam's Channel
- Lady May - Tyler Childers
- Bev's affordable incubator
- Bev's rubber wedding rings
- The Incredible Dr Pol
- Moonlight Mile Herbs - Shelf life is indefinite if stored in a dark, cool environment. Sam gives the Bumble Foot and Sour Crop Tinctures two beaks up
- The Worst Milestone - Post on Bev's Blog
- Poultry First Aid Kit - From Sam's Channel
- Getting Over Your Homesteading Mistakes - Post on Bev's Blog
- Cornish Cross Management and additional advice
Some of the the links in the show notes are affiliate links from which we may make a small commission should you use them to make a purchase. Read our full disclosure statement here. While using a link won't affect your purchase in any way, you could look at it as though you've bought us a drink. Cheers!